Hey, hey!
Yeah, it's been a while, but it seems like it always has, so I won't go into that whole bit . . .
SO, just got back from Spring Break, and thought I'd share this pic with any of you who still stop by every once in a while :)

I was on my way into town to drop something off for Mom, and ended up being just a few minutes later than I would have been (sorry Mom :P) because I *had* to stop and snap some shots of the sky on my way in. I know, the camera never seems to quite capture all of it, but at least it reminds me of what it actually looked like . . . That was a great drive. Window down in the red Silverado, crankin' the country music, the sound of gravel roads crunchin' under my tires, watching the sun set behind the bluffs on my way down into the valley, . . .
So yeah, on the way back, I took the long way home . . .
:)

<< Home