Sunday, October 01, 2006

D is for Dancin' the night away

Well, I guess as my first post back at school, I'll start with a post about the fabulous SAI Charity Ball . . . 'cause everybody's doing it.

Here we are, a few of my favoritest SAI girls and myself, ready for a night of dancing.

To my delight, Paige, one of my WyldLife friends, showed up to join in on the festivities! All the proceeds from the Charity are going toward the music program at Paige's school.

Tami was chosen as the Mu Alpha Sweetheart of the month, so during one of the band breaks, they all filed in, serenaded her . . .



. . . and gave her roses :)

Taking a dance break just long enough for a picture with N-Dub . . .


. . . and my dance partner, Craig :) The dance was a marvelous success, if I do say so myself. Unfortunately, I didn't catch any shots of the food, but the chocolate-covered strawberries were AMAZING! The band was wonderful, not playing an un-dance-able song all night! I do hope they come back next year. Alrighty . . . that's all for now :)