B is for Blessings
"I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge." ~Ephesians 3
I just found this written on a notecard in my mailbox along with a piece of chocolate. It's awesome (as in "inspiring awe") to think, with all the stuff that we're cramming into our heads this week, that Christ's love transcends ALL knowledge! How awesome is that!?
Other blessings of the day:
-Studying with Bethany and Hillary
-Having a wonderful day of contact work with my Will Carleton middle school friends
-Hanging out and doing hair with Sarah
-Receiving a fabulous care package from home
-Pizza with Art and the low-brassers
-Chai and chillin' with Craig
-Chocolate fondue with Tanya and Tami
. . . and would you believe that I actually got some hard-core studying done today as well?
Thank you all! Because if you're reading this, I know for a fact that you bless me in ways that you don't even realize :)

<< Home