F is for Fall Break
So, I decided that Fall Break was just too phenom. to completely ignore on the blog. Here's the run-down:
First of all, I got to ride the whole way home with these 2 characters :) The thing was, driving through Illinois, all the toll-collecters kept giving us second glances . . . So we were trying to figure out whether it was Emily's ravishing looks, the classy convertable she was driving, or her great taste in music . . . but we finally came to the obvious conclusion that it must have been the Peanut Butter M&Ms that Ben had picked up at the Gas-a-Roo in Gary, Indiana ;) 
On Saturday, a bunch of us took a delightful walk through the woods . . . and encountered and apple tree and a BIG stick . . .


I was then reunited with my beautiful, long-lost sister :)

And I'm just now realizing that I didn't get any pictures of my beautiful, long-lost parents! Sad story! Well, I'm sure that most of you know what they look like . . . if not, you're missing out, let me tell you!
ANYWAY, I'm getting tired, so, long story-->short: crazy night-hike to the back cabin, lunch at the Unique, tour of downtown 'scobel, and bundles of fun conversation and fellowship :) Thanks, y'all, for coming to our happy little corner of Wisconsin!

<< Home