H is for Heavenly Hot Chocolate
I know, I've already documented a representative in the alphabet for this wonderfully symmetrical letter, but it would be an injustice for me to leave this one out, for at this very moment, I am experiencing an indecisive person's worst nightmare (in the best sense of the word). During our stop in the Milwaukee area on our way back to school, Uncle Pete and Aunt Carol gave each of us girls a bag filled with the incredible goodness of "Land-O-Lakes Cocoa Classics" (aka: the most amazing hot chocolate that I've ever tasted in the entirety of my life*).
I say that this is a virtual "nightmare" because I, a person who takes 5 mintues just to decide what color ink she wants to write with, am now put in the position to have to choose between Raspberry and Chocolate, Supreme Chocolate, French Vanilla and Chocolate, Hazelnut and Chocolate, and Mint and Chocolate hot chocolate mix. Yeah. No kiddin'.
So I finally decided upon the Raspberry and Chocolate . . . and am thoroughly satisfied with my choice . . . heh . . . shocker.
:)
*besides my mom's homemade deliciousness, obviously ;)

<< Home