Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'll always remember the song they were playing...

Just to let you all know . . . I like dancing.

Especially waltzing. Craig, my partner for Social Dance, and I have been religiously practicing out waltz routine, and I'm not gonna lie, I think that we're gettin' pretty dang good. I'm looking forward to this weekend. It's going to be a weekend of some serious dancing! Friday night swing, Saturday night Black and White Ball, and then Sunday night Social Dance class event. I'm especially looking forward to Sunday night, because all of us in Social Dance 1 are going to be dancing our waltz routines together, at the same time . . . yeah, it's gonna look pretty sweet. I'm sure my feet are going to go on strike by the end of the week . . . but ehh . . . I don't really care.

Have I mentioned that I like dancing?