Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The sound of silence . . . every last second of it . . .

So, I'm in the midst of an all-nighter. My fourth of the semester, actually, so I'm starting to grow accustomed to seeing "4:30" on my watch more than once in a single day.

In an hour and a half, I'll be starting another Physics 202 exam. I rocked the first one, but completely bombed the second, which leaves me quite uncertain as to what to expect from Exam #3. It's an 8:00am class, but just so we can take our time taking the exams, our prof. comes in at 6:30, allowing us another hour-and-a-half. It's quite generous of him, but at the same time, it means that if you don't take advantage of it and find yourself running out of time, you can't stop kicking yourself. Yeah, kinda tricky.

SO, this has been just enough to keep me rollin', so I'm going to get back to the books. Thanks for helping me keep awake! ;)