Study Day!
Saturday, I packed my bookbag and fled town with three of my favorite gals.






Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ;)
The End.
------------------------------
Since then, 48 hours have passed, and with it, the completion of 2 of my 3 Finals for the semester. "Just three" finals may not seem like much, but they represent the completion of what has proven to be a rough semester, to say the least. I loved my Analytical Chemistry and Understanding Music classes, and I think I could have appreciated them a whole lot more, but Physics as seemed to have made a monopoly of my brain . . . and it might as well build hotels, because I have another semester of it in the Spring. But, I'm determined (yes, quote me on this) that I'm going to review any of the concepts that are still fuzzy over Christmas break and start studying now for what is to come next semester. Things are going to be a lot different from now on between the ol' physics and me . . .
But for now, all focus is zoned in to the understanding of music . . . so I'm going to return now to typing up my notes about Joseph Haydn. For those of you here at school, my grandma just sent me an article that explained that broccoli and apples are two foods that will help you stay more alert . . . just throwin' that out there :)

<< Home