Thursday, October 11, 2007

Common ground

After finishing my physics last night, and walking around the front of Lane, I almost ran into a raccoon . . . no, literally. It was putzing around under one of the trees, and ran around to the other side when it saw me. I hadn't been so close to a 'coon since the time we saw a rabid one on a walk through the woods back home one afternoon . . . so despite the lack of light, I wanted to get a better look at the little fella. And noticing the dark circles around his eyes, I realized that we had something in common . . . except God intended for his face to look like that . . .
-----------------------------------------------------
ANYway, on a different note, I figured that it's been a while since I've posted any pictures . . . and I love pictures, so here's one. For those of you who don't know, I'm living with 3 of the greatest girls on campus this year (and with one more coming in after she returns from France next semester).



Okay, so more than one picture ;)